Pages

Friday, June 18, 2021

Planny Plan Plan

 

HEY BOGGERS!!!!! This week I have been learning about how to do a report first our teacher Miss Smith put some names of famous people to do our report about so I chose Elton john I learned lots of diffrent things about Elton John that I did not know like his family and his networth and lots of other stuff then once I found out information we put it in to a plan (this is my plan), then we put it in to a report (which i'm still doing) It was very fun and learned lots. Did you know that Elton Johns networth was $500 Millon? tell me in the comments  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post.